Thursday 30 May 2013

Hello world!

On May 10th 2013 my family and I moved from East London to start a new ministry in Chessington in Surrey (...yes, that is "World of Adventures" land).  I have joined the ministry team at Chessington Evangelical Church as their Pastor of Outreach.  In my new role I will be seeking to equip the church in every member evangelism and to develop a broad strategy for the church to reach the people of Chessington with the Good News of Jesus.

I have been a London City Missionary for 12 years working in various East End communities.  I hope to use and translate the things I have learned and experienced in reaching urban communities into a more suburban setting.

My plan is to use this blog to keep track of my own "World of Adventures" as I seek to follow Jesus in this new ministry.  I see this space as a place to journal and for me to think out loud.

Feel free to comment and add your own thoughts and suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment